Gordon Setter Puppies
Archie & Cricket's Litter
Puppy birth date: Nov 15, 2021
Collar: White | Male
Collar: Blue | Male
Collar: Orange | Female
Collar: Pink | Female
Collar: Green | Female
Collar: Red | Female
Cricket - Dam
Archie - Sire
Available Gordon Setter Puppies
Pick 1 Male: Reserved - Higgins
Pick 2 Male: Available
Pick 1 Female: Reserved - Hinke
Pick 2 Female: Reserved - Hindson
Pick 3 Female: Available
Pick 4 Female: Available
Avg. Height: 24-27 inches (male), 23-26 inches (female)
Avg. Weight: 55-80 pounds (male), 45-70 pounds (female)
Life Expectancy: 12-13 years
Group: Sporting Group
- New owners will make their gender and puppy selections in the order deposits are received. E.g. 1st deposit = 1st pick male or female, 2nd Deposit = 2nd pick male or female etc.
- If you placed a waitlist deposit, you have 5 days from the date of birth to confirm your gender selection and make your remaining deposit payment. If payment and gender selection is not made within 5 days of birth, we reserve the right to refund your waitlist deposit and revoke your selection.
- Deposits are only refundable in the unfortunate event there is a false pregnancy, miscarriage, or other health related issue with the puppies. Not in the event you change your mind and no longer want a puppy.
- If you are on the latter end of our waitlist and there are not enough Gordon Setter puppies left to fulfill your selection, you may choose to have your deposit refunded back to you or take the earliest available selection in an upcoming litter.
- If you decide you do not want one of the available Gordon Setter puppies, your deposit will NOT be refunded. You may choose to apply your deposit to a future litter, or forfeit your deposit.
- Puppy selections will be made between weeks 3 and 5 of age on a date we will set, and puppies will be ready to go home on their 6th week birthday. Puppies that will be shipped via air must wait until 8 weeks of age to fly.
- Our Gordon Setter puppies are health guaranteed up to their 2nd birthday. Please read our health guarantee here for details.
- All deposits and payments must be sent via Venmo or paid in Cash following an approved application. Paypal / Credit Card payments are also accepted, but require an additional 3% service charge. Please contact us for more information, or Complete your puppy application now!